Friday, February 1, 2013

WHY I RUN...Broun

As I said when I was first elected to the House of Repersentatives many years ago, I stand for one issue and one issue only! LEGALIZE MARIJUANA! That's WEED, GANJA, POT, SHIT whatever you call it, it's good and it's good for you. That's why the first bill I sponsored in the House was to make medical marijuana legal, I'm a doctor, so I figured that would get me my supply right there, but HELL NO! The Liibuhralls shut that down! So dig this I'm running for
BROUN FOR SENATE!

And I'm gonna straighten this shit out! And remember, anyone who says pot isn't a good drug and shouldn't be legal is telling... 
LIES STRAIGHT FROM THE PITS OF HELL!

Am I the savior? Probably not. For one thing I'm too fat. But whoever you choose, let's get it on, biblical style!
-PBR
http://BrounForSenate.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

What's up, Good Old Boy?